|Name:||Embassy of the Islamic State of Afghanistan|
|Address:||5/50-F, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri.|
|City:||New Delhi – 110021|
|Telephone:||011-2410 0412, 2688 3601, 2688 3602, 2687 5686.|
|Fax:||2687 5439, 2467 0486|
|Working Days:||Mon to Fri.|
|Office Timinigs:||09.30 AM to 04.00 PM.|
|Visa Submission Timinigs:||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM.|
|Visa Collection Timinigs:||03.00 PM to 04.00 PM.|
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for a minimum period of six months before applying for a visa with atleast two blank pages.
- Photocopy of the passport.
- Application form fully completed and signed by applicant.
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs (white background).
- Covering letter from the applicant on company letterhead stating his name, designation, purpose and duration of visit.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Proof of funds.
- A valid Polio (OPV) Certificate is required. The dose of OPV should be taken at least four weeks prior to the departure from India.
- All visa applications are referred to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and approval can take 7 to 10 days.
- Visa is Gratis (free of charge).
- Processing time is 48 hrs after visa approval is received.
- Proof of Hotel Reservation.
- The applicant must have an invitation letter approved by the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
- The applicant must have an invitation letter from the Afghani business associate approved by the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Islamic Republic Of Afghanistan. The inviation letter (approval letter) will be sent to the Embassy in India directly by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A letter of recommendation from the Indian Chamber of Commerce.
- Visa is not issued.