|Name:||Embassy of the Republic of Costa Rica|
|Address:||2/15, 3rdFloor, Shanti Niketan|
|Telephone:||4108 0810, 4108 0820|
|Email:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Working Days:||Mon to Fri.|
|Office Timinigs:||08.00 AM to 04.00 PM|
|Visa Submission Timinigs:||08.30 AM to 01.30 PM|
|Visa Collection Timinigs:||08.30 AM to 01.30 PM|
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Copy of all the pages of the passport.
- One visa Application form completely filled (Attached Document).
- One passport-size photograph.
- A Covering letter from the Applicant addressed to the Consul including the following information full name, nationality, passport number, type and validity, address, purpose of trip, expected time of stay in Costa Rica, approximate dates of arrival and departure and expected ports of entry and exit, occupation, address in Costa Rica, date and place of birth, fax or email address for notifications, date and signature.
- Round trip flight itinerary (maximum 30 days between arrival and departure of Costa Rica).
- Police clearance certificate (duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs) and its official translation into Spanish (duly apostilled from the Ministry of External Affairs).
- Letter from the employing company (original document), stating the reason of the trip and who will be responsible of its payment.
- Letter of invitation from the receiving company, stating that the company will be responsible for the departure of the applicant before the visa expires (original document).
- Copy of the ID of the person signing the invitation letter.
- Accommodation proof in Costa Rica.
- Proof of financial support, with sufficient bank balance (original Bank statement).
- Letter of the employing company and salary slips (the letter must include net and gross salary, years of service and position in the company, bank account details (original document with the seal and stamp of the bank which includes the average balance, debit and credit history of the last 6 months) Traders: proof of the existence of the business including tax reports, patents, public services and other registration documents.
- Last 3 months salary slips.
- All the supporting documents that shows your purpose of visit to Costa Rica.
- If the expense of trip is borne by the Company or by someone else, then please present that Company’s or that person’s Bank Statement (6 months).
- Please note that the Embassy has 30 working days to analyze the visa application, make sure that all the documents presented are updated till another 15 working days.
- Registration certificated of the Company in India (duly apostilled from the Ministry of External Affairs) and its official translation into Spanish (duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs).
- Marriage certificate and a copy of both sides (duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs) and its official translation into Spanish (duly apostilled from Ministry of External Affairs)
- Please note that the Embassy has 30 days to analyze the visa application, make sure that all the documents presented are updated till another 15 working days.
- This type of visa is single entry. It must be used on the first 60 days after the date of issue, and allows the holder to stay in Costa Rica for a maximum of 30 days, however the actual number of days will be determined by the Immigration Officer at arrival.
Visa Fee payment receipt of 32 USD in Kotak Mahindra Bank as follow
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK VASANT VIHAR D BLOCK MARKET,
ACCOUNT NO: 9312294534
Notes: EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF COSTA RICA CONSULAR
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN US Dollar ONLY. (PAYMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE GRANTING OF THE VISA, SO THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS).
These documents must be brought personally or send via courier or certified mail to the Embassy. Embassy are located at 2/15 III Floor Shanti Niketan, New Delhi 110021, India. Once Embassy study the documents they will send an e-mail to the petitioner to set up an appointment for the personal interview. The visa is issued on the same day of the interview.
|Category||Amount In Rs.||Other Amounts|
|Processing charges||N/A||US$ 32|