|Name:||Embassy of Niger in India|
|Address:||F- 8/22, Vasant Vihar|
|City:||New Delhi – 110057|
|Working Days:||Mon to Fri.|
|Office Timinigs:||09.30 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Visa Submission Timinigs:||11.00 AM to 04.00 PM.|
|Visa Collection Timinigs:||02.30 PM to 04.00 PM.|
Tourist / Business
- Valid Passport [Minimum six (6) months validity]. Photocopy of Passport.
- Two Visa Application Form completely filled and signed.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- A covering letter from the applicant on company letterhead stating the prupose and duration of visit along with personal and passport details.
- Invitation letter from Company or Sponser.
- Letter from Employer (if applicable) stating that applicant is going on official work and also mentioning funding mode.
- International Vaccination certificate:-
- Yellow fever is mandatory (Original and a photocopy). A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
- Polio Vaccination is required.
- Cholera is required only if travelling from a neighboring country where an outbreak of the disease has been reported.
- Proof of accommodation or hotel reservation.
- A letter from Travel Agent certifying that round trip ticket has been booked.
- Ticket itinerary.
- Processing time is 2 to 3 working days.
|Category||Amount In Rs.||Other Amounts|
|Visa fee (Single Entry for 1 month)||Rs. 5000||N/A|
|Visa fee (Multiple entry for 3 months)||Rs. 7500||N/A|